Thursday, July 30, 2009

Possibly the cutest thing *EVER*

Yesterday I got a birthday present a week or two early, the kind of gift you give yourself because you simply can't resist.

It may well be the cutest set of knitting stitch markers in existence.

There's a friendly lady in Hawaii who fashions these exquisite tiny sculptures out of polymer clay, attaches them to stitch marker hardware, and sells them on Etsy under the trade name Wee Ones. She calls them "little companions for life," and they are even more amazing in person than they appear in photographs. Incredible attention to detail!! Click on the image above to take a closer look.

As a bunny owner, I knew the instant I saw them that I had to adopt the whole miniature warren.

By the way, that's a US size 0 (2.0 mm) double-pointed needle that they're hanging from, for scale.

I'm going to attach one of them to Stornoway, so that every time I come full-circle, I'll have a darling little friend waiting to greet me. *Delightful*.

1 comment:

  1. where did you get your ravelry logo "find me on ravelry" ?!?? I want one!

    ReplyDelete